The greatest experience, the one which shakes a soul with hopes and fears, the results of which are never ending, and incidentally, the one which pays the biggest dividends, is to be found in the adoption of children.
--Anonymous

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Feeling Especially Blue This Morning

Well..........I don't really have a reason for feeling down........other than the fact we are still in PGN with no exit in sight. I discovered quite some time ago, one thing that always seems to brighten my spirit is music. After quite a bit of time, and I do mean "quite a bit" of time, I finally figured out how to put music on this blog! WOO HOO FOR ME!!! I chose a song that always puts me in a good mood, and if you imagine the letters PGN in front of the word "shackles" in the lyrics, it truly becomes MY SONG! Crank up the sound and enjoy some Shackles by Mary Mary!!!

PGN....LET US OUT!

Please keep the prayers coming!
OOOPS!!! 4/10/08
For those of you who have listened
to my music and wondered why
I would choose the Chipmunks version
of Shackles.........I didn't know until some
good friends broke it to me gently.
(I WOO HOO'd for myself just a bit early)
Just when I think I'm getting the hang
of this blogging thing, I try something new
and find out how truly in the dark I
really am. Hopefully I have it fixed now!

3 comments:

Susie said...

Oh Pam, I just prayed for you before I read your blog. I know how hard this wait is, I know the journey. I know that God has custom designed this journey for you. Lean in to HIm, he has this all figured out for you. Speak only what you want to come to pass and TRUST HIm to finish what He started. To believe God is to trust Him, not the flesh. No, its not easy to do, but the rewards are GREAT! Bug blogging hug, Susie

Gail said...

Great choice of song!!! I always sang "Counting On God" by Desperation Band when I needed lifted up.
Last night Johanna and I finally got to hear the song in person at our church.
Gail

The gFamily said...

Praying!! I hope it is soon!!

Gordon Mote - Don't Miss the Glory