Friday, February 29, 2008
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Praise the Lord! What wonderful news! I'll be celebrating all day (and maybe several days beyond). Keep the prayers coming!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
What do you think? Is she the next Monet?
I guess I should add.............there is no adoption news. Still praying, hope you continue to do the same.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
I'm praying to hear something very soon!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
We hope to hear from our attorney either Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully we will find out that we have been resubmitted to PGN. (That is providing our case has been released from PGN so we can be resubmitted)
That's all for now.................I'm going to go clean up blue icing!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Prayin' for good things to happen...............and I know they will!!!!!
Monday, February 11, 2008
This is the closest thing we've gotten to a smile lately as far as pictures go. My heart's smiling today. I hope everyone elses is too!
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
What remains to be seen is if any of us will retain any measure of sanity when this whole mess is over.
Sunday, February 3, 2008
There are five rules to being tagged:
1. You are to link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share seven strange or wierd facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven people.
5. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.
So here goes....... my seven wierd facts.
1. I love being by myself! Although I have a big family, and am almost never by myself, I enjoy and have always enjoyed solitude.
2. I am a faucet face. So is my sister and so was my mother. I cry at the drop of hat. If it's funny I cry, if it's sad I cry, if I'm mad I cry, you get the picture.......a faucet face.
3. I am a creative person and if I don't do something creative on a regular basis I have withdrawls.
4. I have terrible stage fright. I have sang with our praise team at church for years but every Sunday morning, I have stomach cramps and lips that stick to my teeth because my mouth is so dry.
5. I married my Highschool Senior Sweetheart, and after 28+ years of marriage, we're still going strong.
6. I graduated from college with a degree in construction technology; the only female in the program.
7. I wish I was a good housekeeper, but I'm not. I always have good intentions, but I can also always find something better to do than clean house.
Now that that's done, I'm supposed to tag 7 people. The problem is that most blogs that I read have already been tagged, so I'll tag one and just list others that I read.
Blogs that I read who have already been tagged: