The greatest experience, the one which shakes a soul with hopes and fears, the results of which are never ending, and incidentally, the one which pays the biggest dividends, is to be found in the adoption of children.
--Anonymous

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

More Good News On The Horizon!?!?

I heard from my friend Mayra last night. She and I have both been waiting for a response from Sr. Enrique Valesquez at CNA about whether or not our case will be able to continue. Sr Valesquez did tell Mayra that it would not be necessary for me to make another trip to Guatemala right now and that he would respond to an e-mail. Mayra and I both sent him e-mails and are still waiting for a response. But last night Mayra sent me this message:

I went to CNA yesterday with another family, they told us that right now they are having meetings and there is a huge possibility that PGN will finish all pending adoptions, this is not official, but they hope to have a final decition within a couple of weeks. We will take from there. That is why they are not answering to us, everything is in hold.

Blessings
Mayra

Hope is alive!!!

4 comments:

Steph said...

That is VERY hopeful!!!! I hope and pray you get a definitive answer very soon.

Guatmama said...

It is alive, I will continue to pray your Nola comes home!

Garland Family said...

This sounds like the best news I have read on your blog in a while. I will keep praying for you and all the other families.

Beth in MN said...

May Nola and the other 400-800+ come home soon.

Gordon Mote - Don't Miss the Glory