The greatest experience, the one which shakes a soul with hopes and fears, the results of which are never ending, and incidentally, the one which pays the biggest dividends, is to be found in the adoption of children.
--Anonymous

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

It's Christmas Time Again......

...........and you're not home.

This song, even though it was written about a family waiting for a child from China, felt like it spoke to every family waiting for a little one to come home. No matter where you are in the process of adoption, the holidays without that little one home are so difficult. Although I shed many sad tears while I listened and longed to have Nola home with us, those tears turned to hopeful tears at the end of the song. I'm praying this is indeed the last Christmas that we will spend without our little Nola home. And if you're waiting, like we are, just know you're not alone. My prayer is that 2011 will be a year of waiting families being united with their little ones in outstanding numbers!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pam, that is my prayer too! HUGS!

Garland Family said...

Pam, I will keep praying for you and other families. It breaks my heart that Nola is not home yet.

Guatmama said...

I love the last statement - reunited in outstanding numbers. Cannot wait to celebrate with you.

Gordon Mote - Don't Miss the Glory