The greatest experience, the one which shakes a soul with hopes and fears, the results of which are never ending, and incidentally, the one which pays the biggest dividends, is to be found in the adoption of children.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Maria!

9 years old!  Wow!  Where has the time gone?  We celebrated with family yesterday.  The birthday girl took it easy on me this year.  She just wanted a cake that looked like the beach!  The only way it could have been any easier is if she had asked for a white cake with white icing and no decorations.  I borrowed Alison's bundt castle pan, colored some icing blue, made some fondant shells and some toothpick and colored paper flags and voila!
Happy Birthday Maria!!
We love you sweetheart!!


Amy Polak said...

It goes by SO quickly. My "baby" turns 18 in November! Ahhh I miss his baby days.

Social Media said...

I really love the way you discuss this kind of Likes

Gordon Mote - Don't Miss the Glory