The greatest experience, the one which shakes a soul with hopes and fears, the results of which are never ending, and incidentally, the one which pays the biggest dividends, is to be found in the adoption of children.
--Anonymous

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Uh Oh....

....I think someone forgot to tell my daffodils that Punxsutawney saw his shadow last week!


It looks like my Spring bulbs are just as anxious for Spring as I am. At least the sun is shining today. Even though the high temp is only 25 ((((((brrrrrr)))))), there is no wind so it isn't such a biting cold. Who knows, maybe the daffodils know something ole Phil doesn't;)


Lets hope so!




Adoption news: The PGN had no news other than they are working on the investigation. I was hoping for more but at least our lawyer sent someone to check. That's more than has happened in a long time.

2 comments:

Gardenia said...

oh those little shoots are a good sign . . . :)

Danny and Brittney said...

I am so tired of the snow and cold. Can't wait until it is all gone and we can go outside without 15 layers of clothes.

Gordon Mote - Don't Miss the Glory