The greatest experience, the one which shakes a soul with hopes and fears, the results of which are never ending, and incidentally, the one which pays the biggest dividends, is to be found in the adoption of children.
--Anonymous

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Picture Day!

Well we have made it through to another "picture day". It's been a rough couple of weeks worrying about the new CNA and PGN, but seeing new pictures of our baby doll is a good anti-anxiety boost. I can't wait to kiss those sweet little cheeks!

4 comments:

Victoria & Joe said...

Love your pictures.. I read your blog often although I don't post much.. But for fun you have just been tagged.. read my blog for the rules..

The gFamily said...

She is so sweet! Her hair is so long and pretty!

I know it is a stressful time right now! I will pray that you get back into PGN very soon and you get an even quicker OUT!!

Gretchen

Jennifer & Craig said...

Love the pics...and by the way...tag, you're it! Check out my blog for the rules at www.journeytoavagrace.blogspot.com

Jen :)

Sandy said...

What a cutie!!! Don't ya just love picture day?

Gordon Mote - Don't Miss the Glory