The greatest experience, the one which shakes a soul with hopes and fears, the results of which are never ending, and incidentally, the one which pays the biggest dividends, is to be found in the adoption of children.
--Anonymous

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, June 13, 2008

NO NEWS!

This has been a very long stretch with no adoption news. The wait is really getting to me (as it is everyone else who is waiting). I've decided to take a break from the computer for a while. It has become my obsession to try and find some good news, some timeline that is similar to ours, something I can compare our case with, and in reality it does absolutely no good. There is no way to possibly figure out PGN and the reasoning behind their actions so I've got to stop trying. I (and my family) will be much better off if I just take a break from it all. Yes, that means I'm cutting myself off............"cold turkey". I'll probably have the sweaty shakes and hallucinations from the withdrawal but I'm tough, I'll get through it.


So this is my last post until we get some good news or until we get down to Guatemala in two weeks. I'm going to miss reading everyone else's blogs and posts of good news, but I'll get caught up in time I'm sure. I have to make an attempt to save what's left of my sanity, if that's at all possible.


I'll continue to pray for all of us and I hope you do too!



Kisses baby, Momma will see you soon!

Here is some scripture that helped me this morning.

I think it should have been addressed "Hey Pam",

I see you struggling and I know the anguish of your soul.

I know it seems as if I've forgotten you,

but your troubles are only temporary.

After you have suffered for a while, I'll personally restore you

and make you strong, firm, and steadfast. You'll be amazed by

the brilliance of my eternal glory that will be revealed in you.

Your God of All Grace

from Psalm 22:24, 2 Corinthians 4:17, 1 Peter 5:10

1 comment:

Michelle said...

May you be refreshed in your rest. I look forward to hearing some news when you have some. Jesus bless your trip to see your beautiful Nola girl!

Gordon Mote - Don't Miss the Glory